Rotobest.com understands how important personal privacy is to users. We understand that your privacy is important and respect your choice of privacy. The outline of this data protection policy aims to outline the following content.
• Information you collect about you
• Your information selection
• How to use your information?
• How and with whom do we share the information we have about you
• To protect your information
• How can I answer questions and concerns?
We encourage you to take the time to read the entire privacy statement for our privacy practices and to receive detailed information about your information.
Information collected about you
We may collect your “personal data” such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, health information, etc. in the following manner.
• Register or update an existing profile with our website or application, or register with Rotobest.com Health Manager.
• When using certain interactive tools and services (eg Ovulation / Pregnancy Calendar, Specific Mobile App, Healthy Target Program from Rotobest.com mobile application, or specific apps tool such as Symptom Checker).
• When registering for newsletters and other communications from Rotobest.com.
• When using “e-mail” affiliate “service.
• When participating in an online survey. or
• Provide personal information in community areas or other public forums.
Cookie, Web Beacons, Rotobest.com We do not collect personal data from mobile devices and external sources, but we do not use “non-personally identifiable information” that we can not use to identify customers. Can be collected at Rotobest.com
How to use the collected information
We use information collected for our clients,
• Manage your account.
• Access to specific tools and services.
• Please respond to your requests and send us administrative contacts.
• Get your feedback on our site and our offers.
• Analyze statistical behavior and behavioral analysis
• Provide more relevant content and ads to people with similar demographics and interests as you.
• Carry out research and measurement.
• Send your personal email or protect electronic news about your health concerns such as Rotobest.com news, announcements, reminders, opportunities. or
• Send relevant offers and information materials on behalf of sponsors on health benefits.
We may combine personal data and non-personal data collected by Rotobest.com with you and combine this information with information about external information. In addition, third parties may use non-personal data to display ads that reflect the interests and preferences of the user community.
With whom do they share?
Rotobest.com will not disclose any personally identifiable information about you, unless you explicitly or otherwise agree.
• Compliance with legal requirements such as law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, court decision.
• in response to legitimate requests from authorities, including compliance with national security or law enforcement rules.
• To suppliers and suppliers to provide products and services to Rotobest.com
• Changes in control through mergers, sale of assets, bankruptcy, etc.
• We believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your security and other security, investigate fraud, and respond to governmental requests. or
• Special cases, such as the treatment of physical threats against you or others.
Rotobest.com does not make your personal data available to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
How do you protect and protect information?
We have technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect personal information that we collect.
Rotobest.com understands how important personal data privacy is for users. In this privacy statement we collect information about you and Rotobest.com and its use. We will make your decision on how your personal information is used and how you protect that information. Please read this privacy statement carefully.
How information about you was collected
The information gathered from you through Rotobest.com will be used by Rotobest.com for the following purposes:
• Manage your account and our site,
• Provide access to specific tools and services.
• Respond to your inquiries and send administrative contacts through Rotobest.com’s website and services,
• Please give us your opinion from Rotobest.com or our offer website.
• Statistically how often you visit and receive the site area, analyze trends and user behavior and activities, such as how many e-mail opening,
• On the Rotobest.com website with demographics similar to the plan and after you leave the Rotobest.com website, you will see more relevant on both the other websites you visit People with interests in content and advertising. When
• conduct research and measurement activities, including those described below.
• Send personalized emails related to your health concerns, such as news, announcements, reminders, opportunities at Rotobest.com, or protect electronic messages. Or
• On behalf of your sponsor, send related offers and information materials related to your health benefits.
Whom do you share your information with?
How do you protect and protect information?
We take reasonable security measures to protect the security of your personal data. Despite the efforts of Rotobest.com to protect your personal data, there is always the risk that an unauthorized third party will bypass our security system and intercept the transmission of your information over the Internet. The security of your personal data is important to us. When entering personal information (including personal health information in various tools on our website), we encrypt the transmission of this information and use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
If your account is valid or you need to provide a service, your personal data will be retained. You may delete your personal data or delete them, but we can not technically delete any records of information that we provided to Rotobest.com from our server. Collecting and Saving Personal Information With the Rotobest.com tool, you can return to a particular tool, log in, make the necessary changes, modify, update, or review the submitted information. We will also keep your personal data to fulfill the statutory obligations, settle the dispute and conclude the contract.