Bacterial vaginosis is an infection caused by an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina. Excessive bacteria in the vagina can cause irritation, inflammation, fishy smells, and other symptoms. About 75% of women have vaginal infections due to fungi. Women of all ages may be exposed to vaginal bacterial infections, but they with an age range of 15-44 years have a higher risk. There are several factors can increase the risk of contracting the infection, you can limit the risk of getting vaginal bacterial infections by reducing risk factors.
Factors that can increase the risk of bacterial vaginosis, including:
- Using Intrauterine Device Contraceptive.
- Conducting douching.
- Not using condoms and frequent sexual partners.
- Reactions to antibiotics
- Vagina discharges a thin white or gray liquid with a fishy odor. The fluid that comes out is generally more thick and strong smell.
- There is a feeling burning when urinating.
- Itchiness appears on the skin around the vagina.
- Although BV usually does not cause prolonged problems, there are some serious risks related to this condition.
How to treat with apple cider vinegar
- Add one to two cups of apple cider vinegar to the bath water.
- Sit in the bath water for about 20 minutes.
- Gently pat the vaginal area.
- Do this once a day until the condition improves
Why Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple vinegar contains basic forming agents; it is good to keep the body’s acid-base balance. The balance of base-acid that our body needs is 80% base and 20% acid. The acid in acid-base balance is the chemical acidity value of a substance/solution, expressed as pH. Apple vinegar itself is not a category of medicine or herbal medicine, but “Health Food” is a food or drink that can help speed up the healing and treatment of a disease like a drug.
Four things to remember related to apple cider vinegar, which is:
- Colorful brownish. This signifies real apple vinegar from pure apples ripe from the tree. The maturity of apples is very influential on the benefits and properties of apple vinegar.
- It has a distinctive apple aroma and smells like a tape. Indicates the fermentation process runs naturally.
- It has sediment because it is the culprit of apple vinegar. The sediment contains healthy elements that are useful for pounding various diseases.
- Dense and cannot be drunk directly.