Have you ever got experience on bright yellow vaginal discharge? Vaginal discharge is a type of fluid with viscosity originating in the female vagina. Actually, there are five types of vaginal discharge: whiteness is white, yellow, green, black, and red. The most common is white transparent whitish or egg white, and also yellow. This time, we will focus on detail about yellow vaginal discharge, so then we need to understand about some important things related to causes, symptoms, and how to get rid the disease.
Common Causes of Yellow Discharge
Talking about causes, honestly, there are some things which commonly mentioned as the causes of bright yellow discharge. All the causes are indeed not much different from the causes of other types of vaginal discharge. However, there are some differences that occur in this type of vaginal discharge. Well, are you curious what the cause of this vaginal discharge? These include:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Vaginal Candidiasis
In addition to some of the above causes, in fact, there are many other causes that can cause yellow discharge. Some even say that if some other causes such as yeast infection you Sexually Transmitted Infections also very influential.
Symptoms of Yellow Discharge
Meanwhile, the symptoms of the disease are sometimes different. Symptoms become different based on the type of cause so later this also sometimes requires different treatment methods.
- There is yellow fluid from the vagina with a bad smell and also ‘fishy’. Sometimes fluids become elevated after sex (Bacterial Vaginosis)
- Symptoms are commonly frequent itching in the labia, vaginal and skin areas near the anus. (Vulvovaginitis)
- Symptoms generally occur sometimes pain, burning, bleeding and even abnormal discharge. (Cervicitis)
- Some symptoms of this infection usually occur itching in the genitals especially external, redness, burning, swelling, even difficulty while urinating (Trichomoniasis)
- The itching of the labia, vagina and surrounding skin usually worsen at night. (Vagina Candidiasis)
How to Get Rid
Once you know the cause and the symptoms, the next step that must be known is how to get rid. By knowing how to eliminate the problem, then you can get well soon and avoid the symptoms of pain and discomfort during the move. Well, what can be done? Actually, there are some certain ways that can indeed be done, including:
- Keep the vagina clean
- Note the wearing of pants in loose
- Watch the natural Vaginal Wash
- Use Natural & Safe Remedies
- Go and consult a doctor
Well, that’s some information about facts, data and also how to solve the problem of bright yellow vaginal discharge no odor.